Here's how to set it up:
- Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom and toggle Zoom on
- Triple-tap the screen with 3 fingers (yes, it's a very weird gesture) to bring up a dark-colored popup
- Tap "Full Screen Zoom" and then drag the zoom slider all the way to the left
- Tap "Choose Filter" and then tap "Low Light" (your screen will get darker)
- Tap outside of the popup to close it and go back to the Accessibility menu
- Scroll all the way down and tap "Accessibility Shortcut"
- Tap "Zoom"
- Triple-click the Home button and the screen will return to normal
- Exit Settings and enjoy
之後 只要像平常調低亮度後 再點三下HOME鍵 (用小白點當然也可以) 就變暗了 要再調回來 就再按三下